Search

Fall Wishlist

Hi there lovelies,

So I've been eyeing on a couple of things that I would like to buy... but I cant because some of them are just way too expensive, or some I just can't find the item anywhere! 




1- Wedge trainers
2- Leather Jacket
3- Sea Leopard Pants
4- Nicole by OPI- Mermaid for each other
5-Khaki coat with fur hood
6- Blossom Scarf


1- I've had my eye on these for quite a while now, but since the weather has been surprisingly warm, these type of trainers/wedges weren't really suitable to wear in the summer because they can get a bit to hot. However since Autumn is right around the corner, these babies will be number one on my shopping list.


2- This biker leather jacket is £100... But I think it's worth that price. Firstly, it's from River Island ( what else can you expect from there ) and second it's genuine leather. I once bought just a normal average leather jacket and I don't even think it lasted for a month. However I probably wouldn't spend £100 on just a leather jacket, even if it real genuine leather. If you saw my Fall fashion trends post, then you saw that leather jackets are a must for the fall time.
http://polishofurban.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/fall-trends-2013.html

3- The sea leopard pants are just so cute, they almost look like chinos and they've got this really nice blue sea leopard pattern, I would love it if they were in my closet right now. BUT, the very big but is that they are over £300..The chances that I will be buying these pants are 1 out of a million, unless I was a millionaire, then that would be a different story.

4- Mermaid for each other by Nicole by OPI is this really nice blue/green/gold colour, you can't really predict how it looks like. I can't seem to find this polish anywhere, but I found one at Target ( there are not Targets here in UK) but those of you who's country has got a Target there's a link for it.

5- I really like the colour of this coat and it looks so comfortable to wear In the cold, rainy days. I will probably be purchasing this later on when it really starts getting cold. 

6- I love the pattern of this scarf, however I don't think that spending over £100 on just a scarf isn't really worth it. I think I would like to spend that £100 on something that's worth the price.

Bye!



3 comments:

Astrid

I think that sea leopard pattern is lovely.

Unknown

I know right, its so pretty! Xx

Unknown

I love leather jackets for the fall/Autumn, they're so easy to pair with outfits and look great on! :) xx

adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk